Master/Slave power surge protection, 3m, 6 plugs, black, LED indication, Logo
Master/Slave surge protector LOGO
- new in stock. It is an enhanced model of surge protector, which have one really special function; out of the total of 6 sockets one is marked as Master, the rest of them are marked as Slaves. If the power cord for computer is plugged in Master and peripherals of the computer in the other 5 sockets, switching off the computer turns off all of the peripherals plugged in Slave sockets. This is really a great way to save your mobney on power.
ELECTRICAL SURGE AND CONSEQUENCES
Electrical surge in electrical network is voltage which value exceeds 253 V. Electrical spikes can be considered as electrical surge as well. They can be caused by storm and they can do serious damage:
- damage to your computer
- damage to important parts of your computer
- damage to computer peripherals
- damage to devices connected through USB or FireWire interface
- data loss
LOGO SURGE PROTECTORS
- designed to protect your electrical devices (computers, peripherals, multimedia devices, TVs, DVD players and VHS players, Hi-Fi systems etc.) against electrical surge, spike and radio interference
- Voltage: 250V/50Hz
- El. current: 10A
- Max. current impuls: 19,5kA
- Energy absorption: 714J
- Response: <1ns
- Sockets: 6
- Length: 3 m
|pcs||1 Pcs||20 Pcs|
Prepare an offer of this product for your customers.
All data are editable and optional, the menu displays only filed arrays.
Specialized distributor of consumables and PC accessories