The /´mechanical specifications/´ of Verbatim media are very precise, and data written to it can be read in a wide range of drives. As a result, Verbatim DataLifePlus discs demonstrate a high level of compatibility between drives running at a wide range of speeds.
It is the proprietary recording dye, AZO, used on the discs that enables Verbatim to gain the reputation for quality and reliability.
Features of Verbatim CD-R:
- Superior resistance to UV irradiation
- 100 years archival life
- Lowest error rate against a range of CD writers
- 1X - 52X write speed which means a full CD created in around 2 minutes.
- Metal AZO (DataLifePlus 1x-16x) recording dye
- Super AZO (1x-24x/32x/40x/48x/52x) recording dye
- Crystal, Fast Dry, Printable, Scratch Resistant surface
- Life Time Warranty
As well as the latest speeds, Verbatim media is also available with the newly improved Printable surface - /´wider and whiter/´ . Where previously colours could appear uncertain, dull and someway from those of the original image, with Verbatim’s printable disc surface they are now as rich and deep as the original. The printable discs are also available in a glossy finish. As with printing your photos, you can choose from a glossy or matt finish for perfect results!
Additionally the new printable surface is right up to the hub of the disc. From the outer edge a full 49mm is printable! This helps prevent images being cropped at those critical points and allows your full design to be shown.