The /´mechanical specifications/´ of Verbatim media are very precise, and data written to it can be read in a wide range of drives. As a result, Verbatim DataLifePlus discs demonstrate a high level of compatibility between drives running at a wide range of speeds.
It is the proprietary recording dye, AZO, used on the discs that enables Verbatim to gain the reputation for quality and reliability.
Features of Verbatim CD-R:
- Superior resistance to UV irradiation
- 100 years archival life
- Lowest error rate against a range of CD writers
- 1X - 52X write speed which means a full CD created in around 2 minutes.
- Metal AZO (DataLifePlus 1x-16x) recording dye
- Super AZO (1x-24x/32x/40x/48x/52x) recording dye
- Crystal, Fast Dry, Printable, Scratch Resistant surface
- Life Time Warranty
A tough, clear surface layer for increased protection against accidental surface damage.
Both Audio and Data CD/´s need to be as robust as possible as they are often used during travel and may not always be stored in jewel cases or protective sleeve. As a result, scratches can occur on the surface of the disc, which means reduction in quality and in many cases, loss of data.
With this in mind we developed the /´Crystal/´ surface; a tough clear surface that has improved scratch resistant properties, reducing the risk of losing precious music tracks or important data information.
Make sure your music and data are /´Crystal/´ Clear.